Thursday, April 3, 2008

4 weeks old!

Grayden is 4 weeks old already! I can't believe how fast time the time has gone. But I guess when all life consists of is nursing, sleeping and changing diapers- the days fly! Rob, I, and Grayden have been doing well- adjusting well to life with three (4 including Miss Riley). We can't complain- taking care of an infant is fairly easy!- And did I mention fun? We're having a fantastic time with him and enjoying how much fun he really is.


Grayden has been very healthy- gaining weight steadily. In fact- our little man is becoming a chub-chub! He's up to 9 lbs!! He's gaining himself a nice round belly and some chubby cheeks! We can't complain- a chubby baby is a healthy baby- or so that is what we've been told. He's really doing well though- he's awake for almost 4 hours of the day now- sometimes more, sometimes less. He's really got a grip on him too- he's started pinching and grabbing- and hard. We're having fun- and Rob and I have decided- we're going to keep him.
"Ignore my wet shirt and booger in my nose- I'm still adorable"
Also- everyone check to the right of the blog- I inserted a link to photobucket- which is a website where we're adding all our pictures of Grayden- feel free to check out all our albums. Be prepared for 100s of photos!!

No comments: