Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kiddopotamus in Action and Updates:

So an update to "My 5 things I couldn't live without" post. I had many responses who wanted to see the Kiddopotamus in action: So here it is! As you can see, it works beautifully, wraps him up nice and tight and he rarely breaks free!


On other news: We had Grayden's 6 month pictures made, for those who may not have seen them, here's the link: http://www.imagequix.com/photog.php?id=W94S39A&ec=jen3
the password: grayden


These are just the outside shots. You can search events for Grayden 2 which would be the indoor ones we took, password is grayden: I prefer the outside shots- they turned out so good!


Solid Food update: Grayden has moved to oatmeal and carrots. He seems to enjoy them both. I think we will try another green veggie this week, I'm thinking green beans. He hasn't had any fruit yet- We'll keep you posted for that adventure!
Fall is here! Weather's been great - alittle chilly even! Oberst Family Camping Trip is scheduled for this weekend, so pictures to be posted soon!

And finally: A little brother and sisterly love:


No comments: