Wednesday, February 20, 2008

38 weeks!

38 weeks... only 2 more to go, assuming that Baby Hartman will arrive on time. We've got the nursery pretty much together by now. Still a little work to do yet. Rob is working on painting and putting up shelves and we still have some things that don't have a place yet! Babies have too much stuff!! I had my 38 week doctor visit today (I'm going every week now). I have officially dilated to 2 cms! Baby Hartman is making progress but we could still be looking at 2-3 weeks. The doctor said she won't let me go more than a week past my due date. Let's pray it doesn't come to that! I want "Dude" to come early, or at least on time. We've finally found a name! But, we're being mean and aren't sharing until he arrives. We want to have one big suprise when he gets out- so just hang on, only a couple more weeks and you'll be in on the secret too. I'm posting pictures of the nursery thus far...it's almost finished!!































Keep us in your prayers as we round up the final round of our pregnancy and prepare to welcome baby into the world!!

2 comments:

Kara Graves said...

you look so cute! I am excited to see pictures of the new baby :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! the nursery is adorable and you look great!! I hope you're feeling ok and yall are all 3 in my prayers!! can't wait to see him! and you!! love you!

Holly Beth