Thursday, February 28, 2008

39 weeks...6 more days to go!

39 weeks and 1 day! We've only got 6 more days to go! Baby Hartman will be here in exactly 6 days. We are being induced on Wednesday, March 5th at 5am. So, baby Hartman will be born on his due date, that is unless he decides to come early, which would be totally fine with Rob and I. I had a doctor appointment yesterday, which the doctor said I was dilated to 2 1/2 cms, and my cervix was ripe and ready, and she said there was no reason to wait, that we could go ahead and induce next Wednesday!! She is a little concerned since I am measuring small for date- (which has been somewhat normal for this pregnancy...) So- we are having another ultrasound on Monday to double check that he is growing properly and doing well. I think this makes Ultrasound #4, actually #5 if you count the 3d-4d one we had done in December. But it is better to be safe and check little man's health. So....here we go, it's down to crunch time- little guy is making his arrival within a week!! Be sure to keep us in our prayers. Can't wait for you all to meet him- We'll post pictures ASAP!

No comments: